As a CEO, it is extremely important to be able to monitor your time wisely. Letting the day get away from you after only completing a few tasks will make you feel like you have not been productive. If you’re beginning to feel like you don’t have enough time in the day to complete everything that is on your plate, there are many options you can look into to ensure that your day hasn’t gotten away from you. Below are some helpful applications that can help you manage your time better so you are able to dedicate certain periods to certain tasks. At the end of the day, you will feel like you’ve accomplished plenty.
- Slack – this app helps employees and their supervisors communicate effectively, store important data and share any files. If you can’t get to your computer, this is a great way to be able to re-share a document with your team and not miss anybody that may need this document in the future. You are also able to store projected goals and accomplishments for your team for a particular period. It will be easy for them to refer to this on a daily basis.
- Yesware – If you feel like you were sending the same email out constantly, this is the appropriate app to have. This app lets you generate email templates and create dropdowns within the email for when you need to change certain information. Spending time rewriting the same email is not the best way to spend your time. Utilize these templates to send them quickly and move on to your next task or meeting.
- Focus@Will – if you really need to buckle down and you find yourself unable to concentrate through that specific stretch, this app utilizes neuroscience and specific musical tones to help increase productivity.
- RescueTime – this app is great to have if you find yourself browsing on the Internet to frequently. RescueTime shows you what websites you spend the most time on so you can be more aware of your browsing activity in the future.
- Sanebox – this app allows you to train your inbox to separate emails based on their priority. You can set it up so certain emails are filtered for you to review immediately and other emails are weeded out that do not need your attention right away. There is also a setting automatically download any attachments into a specific area in your cloud.
All of these apps are very user-friendly and it is up to you to select the best one that fits your needs. Whether you are spending too much time browsing on the Internet, too much time answering emails, or even sending the same response to multiple people at different times, these apps will help regulate your schedule and help you become a professional at time management.